January 10, 2013

Lessons Learned

I had just started a new character yesterday and was running around the starting system doing the tutorial missions when someone asked me to join a conversation. We chatted for a minute but ultimately it got down to: Do you want to join my corp? They claimed they were great and would love to help and had experienced skilled players to help me. I did a quick search of their corp on Eve Who. They only had like 6 people in the corp and they few people I clicked on had only been created a month ago.

So don't get me wrong I am sure they are a great fun group of people but if your looking for something a little more, I don't know, advanced or want to learn from someone that has been playing for longer than a month make sure you do your homework before you join a corp.

Come to think of it I've only been playing for a couple months myself. Hmmm strange.

Note: Names have been with held to help protect those involved

0 comments:

Post a Comment