December 5, 2013

Moving Day

I have moved on to greener pastures. I operated in my small home near the Dodixie trade hub going on about a year now. Last week I uprooted everything and started the move. All my useful things are at my new home system. I am situated pretty central  now in comparison to the various trade hubs of Jita 6 jumps out, Amarr 8 jumps out and Dodixie is around 10 jumps out.

I am hoping this will provide me with lower cost supplies from Jita and still give me ready access to the other two trade hub markets which typically offer higher prices for manufactured goods. With the move I am also considering getting a POS set up with a small research farm. Currently I am grinding standings for kicks and grins. I mainly just want to try out the POS system for myself and try a little hands on action as far as those go.

The other thought I have been having is getting into a player corp. I usually don't have a lot of time to play in game so when ever I am on I don't spend to much time looking for people to play with. I am usually out researching my next trade or doing some other random thing that comes up.

As far as my in-game investments go right now I am almost exclusively trading in implants and may start up some production as I get my bearings with my new trade lanes and find stations I want to trade in. Towards the end of the month I hope to have a nice long write up of the Q4 market and other investment jibber jabber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment