September 9, 2014

Your Console Destiny

Destiny launch day what are you up to today? Do you care? I don't. Why? I don't even own a console and am not looking for one in the future. Is there a PC upgrade in my future I sure hope so. Bungie is looking at bringing  Destiny to PC, and in that moment I might just set aside what I am doing and take a long serious look at this game for now I am just watching from afar as I have done with so many other console only based games. I guess the adage we win some PC only titles they win some console only titles works well. If you don't know what Destiny even is or haven't seen much about the game take a look at this beta review which I think does a good job of capturing whats up with this game and what you might expect from it. I'll post the video below as well.

How the Destiny Beta Made Me a Believer:


0 comments:

Post a Comment